Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Well, I have two syrian hamsters and my female, Tonks, has gotten very over weight. I would like to feed her and my male, Neville, a raw food diet. I already give them tofu and wheat germ and the occasional teaspoon of soy milk, but I want to cut out the seed mix completely. Any suggestions of what I might feed them? I don't mind preparation and I don't have anything against giving them meat. Thanks!|||In general animals are better of when feed with raw food. It is their natural diet. Animals in captivity can become ill when fed with cooked food diet.
Check out here for more info:
http://www.hamsterific.com/nutrition.cfm|||I don't know about a raw food diet, however I was able to find this recipe for organic hamster food that you can make yourself. It seems that it would be much better than a commercial food simply because you can control what goes in, AND it's freshly made.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4423636_make-own鈥?/a>|||try giving it fresh fruits and veggies. i give my hamsters a grape or carrot or a piece of strawberry every 2 days. sunflower seeds are high in oil so and that makes hamsters fatter.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment