Friday, March 9, 2012

Tuna fish, cottage cheese and salsa. I know it sounds gross but it is excellent. I thought the same thing til I tried it. The cottage cheese is more like a tofu it takes on the flavor of the salsa. Have a great day.|||how about turkey on whole wheat bread,low fat yogurt .low fat cottage cheese with fruit.|||A bowl of low sodium soup with half of a deli sandwich on wheat bread. For dessert have jello or pudding|||Many people ask me how they can slim down. I recommend that people eat right and exercise. However, if they would like a little "help", I suggest using natural Hoodia (it's important to note that not all Hoodia works well, even if the bottle says "pure" or "standard").

The Hoodia sold at http://tinyurl.com/y389on is in my opinion the best Hoodia on the market. It's pure, has no side effects, and they give you a free 15 day sample (there is a $7.99 shipping and handling charge, but they also give you free recipe and diet guides). Fantastic results have been seen with this particular Hoodia.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment