Friday, March 9, 2012

I want to go on a raw food diet but I'm scared that I am going to lose a lot of weight. I am 5'3 and 115 pounds and I would like to stay that way. Is there a way I can maintain this weight on a raw diet?|||It's not a diet - it's more a way of life. If you eat a raw food diet only then you will be taking in a lot of nuts and to be quite honest the food I've eaten at raw food dinners has been amazing and nutrient packed! We have a restaurant by us who does raw food theme nights - Complete mexican nights and chinese food nights...it's insane! So there is a lot of food that you can eat on a raw food diet plus a lot of dessert you can eat as well. Plus you can eat more because you are digesting everything easier and you will be more hungry because the food goes through you so quickly.

Just learn how to do it right. Check out the guy at the site below - he doesn't look undernourished eh?|||Hi Liz-- When i was diagnosed with breast cancer 11 years ago I immediately changed my diet to all raw foods. I hadn't expected to lose weight but I immediately lost 10 pounds. I didn't want to lose any more at 110 pounds so I started eating more raw foods -- more calories and that did it. i still maintain the same weight today after these 11 years on raw foods at 108 pounds which is perfect for me at 5'5 1/2". BTW I'm in perfect health also from my raw food diet. Never sick, sleep 5 hours a night never have to worry about weight gian or loss, tons of energy and lots more. I eat greens, fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. Not a lot of nuts but occasionally in a nut crust from a raw apple pie and a handful of raw cashews now and then for example. I think it's all about the total calories as far as weight loss and gain goes. Nurse Sue|||A raw vegan diet is the most healthy diet that one can consume! When we are eating how nature intended us to eat (raw fruits, veggies, nuts.....), our bodies will balance itself out. You may lose some weight in the beginning especially if you are not used to eating that kind of food but as long as you are consuming enough calories and a variety of foods, you should be just fine. Good luck --- you are on your way to feeling the most amazing then you can imagine!|||it depends on what type of raw food like if you mean fruits and vegetables and cold cuts than you may lose a little bit of weight but raw meat is unhealthy and nasty i don't recommend it

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment