Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm looking to buy whole sale chicken wings for a company just making bone and raw food for dogs. Where can I get this either on the internet or locally in NJ?|||COSCO, sam's club or smart and final!!!|||omg COSCO! Wow I have never seen such a big back a chips in my life..|||well at nebraska we get that stuff at our local hy-vee|||costco or sam's club|||Smart and Final|||I'm sure your phone book has a bunch of wholesale food distributors in your area|||I think you just have to check in your phone book under wholesale meats. You would have to buy a large amount. That's how they give the discounts, based on the amount of your order. Talk to some of your local restaurant owners. They might help you out. They have nothing to lose in divulging their wholesalers.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment