Tuesday, March 6, 2012

my nutritionist has put me on a raw food diet because I am approaching morbid obesity and choloesterol is high. Im gung ho about it and determined. just wondering how long it would take for noticeable weight loss ?|||I didn't have a detox past about 4 days and it wasn't bad for me... after that... If you are big like you say... all the roughage that you will be eating will clean you out quickly, which will amount to more than you think. After that it will begin to rapidly drop your weight as you lose... it may go through a stationary period after you lose some weight for a week or so while your body adjusts, but stick with it and it will net you massive loss quickly... good luck.|||6lbs. first week & 3 to 5 each of the next 12 weeks. Total = 46lbs.

Luved it had energy to spare but there was some detoxing.|||Depends how much you weigh to begin with. I would say 3-9 months.|||It's really going to depend on your own body but since you have a lot of weight to lose, it will go quickly. Even if it doesn't go quickly, it will definitely go, as your body starts to alkalize and normalize. After a short while you won't find it difficult, your body will start craving raw foods.
I am a small framed person and even I lost 0.5 kg every two days when I started raw. That's 3lbs a week.
You can expect to lose at least that, and then some.
Of course, adding exercise will go a long way to helping you reach your goals.|||You should gradually work into it as you will detoxify and feel kind of lousy if you go too fast, best way to look at it and go with it is to make it your lifestyle rather than a diet
that is one healthy way to live as raw food is full of enzymes (living food)
avocado and hummus and beans and rice will cut down cholesterol big time and it should take about six weeks to show any major loss of weight~I'm sure you were told to drink plenty of good water (renews cells, cleanses,etc:)
in no time you will be a new person and feel so alive|||Good for you! I have seen some websites that show GREAT results for weight loss on raw vegan diets. Here's the most jaw-dropping I've seen (click on Angela's before and after page - incredible results!: http://www.welikeitraw.com/rawfood/befor鈥?/a>

When I went veg I thought losing a bit of weight would be a bonus, but I've actually gained about 5 pounds. I keep picking up raw recipe books and reading all these sites and thinking I might give it a try for a week or so and see how I like it, but I have yet to take the plunge. I'm certainly intrigued, though.
I have heard it's tough at first, but I'm sure it gets easier once you start feeling the healthy results. There are some raw forums out there that I bet would really help you with inspiration and any questions you have as you go along. I know VeggieBoards.Com has one, but I don't know if that particular section is all that active.
Best of luck!|||raw food is not good for you , you should try the 6 week body makeover diet . i lost a pound a day on it

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment