Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I want to lose 20lbs this summer and I heard this diet is really good. I'm a health nut but I have a bad obsession with fasting so I wanted to try a diet that is healthy and light but will make me lose weight pretty fast and cleanse my insides XD
I read a few books on it and it seems to be like a miracle diet, especially for those who carry it out through life, but anybody with personal experience? how much did you lose how fast?|||Most people who go on the raw foods diet do so to cope with health problems- one of which is obesity, true, but the diet requires such a complete change in lifestyle that it certainly wouldn't be the easiest way to lose a mere 20 pounds.

I lost about 25 pounds in the first two months I was raw. I slowly gained about 10 of it back, and my weight has held steady for the last four years. I'm 5'5" and I weigh 115#.|||It is in fact a miracle diet. It'll do everything for you that you just mentioned. I only ate an exclusively raw food diet for 3 or 4 months and lost over 30 pounds. I felt better than ever and it was a culinary adventure.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment