Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Okay, so I'm looking into becoming a rawist, or a raw foodist, however you want to say it. And I'm wondering, what can I eat for protein? Can I eat tofu? Are there any raw foods that are naturally low in carbs and high in protein?|||Bean sprouts , avocado , hemp seed,nuts , gojie berries,figs ,green veggies,sprouted nuts and seeds,spirulian/blue green algae,mushrooms and maca.This raw foods are very high source of protein.|||Mostly nuts and seeds, (uncooked or sun-cooked) beans and whole grains, and vegetables. You can't eat tofu, because it has been processed and cooked. |||Raw foodists get plenty of protein from plants.I should know, I am one and am currently training for a marathon. Science shows that the benefits of additional protein stop when you're consuming more than eight percent of your calories from protein. Most people recommend that you get at least 10 percent for a margin of safety, which is fine.

For information on raw food and plant protein, check out:

http://www.raw-food-health.net/Vegetable鈥?/a>|||Starred because it is useful, going to check the website posted above. Thanks!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment