Friday, March 9, 2012

I am vegan. Previously life time vegetarian. lately I have been interested in the raw way of eating. I am thinking I eat majority of foods raw, and for dinner have cooked meal.

What was understanding/experience with eating raw foods.|||Raw food, especially fruit are a staple although I eat meat . My breakfast invariably includes a 5-fruit smoothie. A salad usually for lunch if at all and I normally don't eat dinner. Obviously I can't eat rice or wheat raw but most of the foods I eat are raw or lightly cooked. I am also fond of sashimi and other raw seafood though of course you are "excused" from that.

The food, especially fresh salad greens and fruits are better tasting because they retain all their natural flavor and texture often lost in cooking They are not soggy from being over boiled/steamed nor are they abnormally crisp from being fried. Try it, you'll like it.

Caveat: some plants can be toxic or can cause digestion problems when eaten raw. I don't know your personal taste preference so just do your own research. Good luck|||I had a hard time digesting raw veggies and fruits...I became bloated among other things. it was not pleasant.
I was always hungry! I didn't actually lose any weight either.

Edit: Just being honest. why rate me down for that?|||Do you mean raw meat or raw eggs. but i wouldnt eat anything raw really. but it just depends on what it is that is raw. i love cookie dough is that raw. well thanks . bye.

火车采集器
  • watch weeds season 7
  • applebees careers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment