Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am just curious if anyone can tell me when I can start feeding raw foods to my 1 yr old son. Mainly I am looking at fruit obviously because he only has sooo many teeth and I know they are more tender. I also know of choking hazzards and stuff like that...I just wanna know when would be a good time to feed him raw fruit mainly!! Thanks!|||mine is 11 months and been eating raw fruits and veggies for over a month now. i just cut them into pea size pieces and watch while she eats. she loves cherries and cucumbers.|||He should do great with raw fruits! Strawberries and Bananas are obviously very soft but I would watch out for Grapes and Apples when you first give them to him. The skin or peeling can be tough to chew with such few and tiny teeth... As for veggies I would try thinly cut carrot sticks or possibly broccoli or cauliflower. If you want to you could try steamed veggies, they may help adjust your son adjust to the change in texture. Also my nephew just started eating solids and the first thing we gave him was actually a fruit and yogurt parfait at McDonald's. It is perfect because it has creamy yogurt, soft fruit, and crunchy granola. I hope he enjoys the new selection! good luck!|||my doc advises that we avoid raw carrots, whole blueberries, corn, and whole grapes until 2 years -- choking hazards. but ruby eats tons of raw fruits and vegetables (she is 14 months but was eating all of this at one year). her faves: green grapes which i cut into quarters, chopped raw tomato, whole apples, cubes of canteloupe, cubes of watermelon (not bite size for the melon but larger so that they can hold and bite), raw cucumber slices, halves of raw strawberries, halves of blueberries, and chunks of peeled nectarines.|||You could of been feeding him raw fruits and veggies for months now.

Start today. At one year, there really isn't anything that he can't eat. Watermelon, melon, blueberries, etc are good soft fruits to start with.

At a year, my daughter was eating everything...including celery, carrots and apples.|||go ahead, just be carefull with sitrus fruits and strawberries, and keep an eye on him

a lot of things are good and healthy, but only if not overdoing it, even water can be leathal if you drink too much

its much healthier then some who feed em chocolate, another thing you can try is actualy dried bread, just to gnaw on for itchy teeths|||fruits are usually easy to chew so if he has teeth you can go ahead and give them to him now. cut in small pieces. as for vegetables you can give him baby carrots he will naw on them. and pees and green beans are easy to eat well when cooked of course|||You would have to keep a really good eye on him, but go ahead and try now. My niece would eat raw carrots with only her gums (no teeth). She's 6 yearsold now and LOVES her veggies. She would chose to eat raw veggies over chips and cheesies!!

火车采集器
  • fun girl games
  • tangled dvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment