Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Have you ever tried or known who has ever tried the diet?
I'm very curious about it and I have read a lot of positive things about it.
What are some ways to transition?
Do you think it's a load of bull?|||I do know someone who did it. They did it for the health benefits rather than weight loss.
They said they felt better, but I am afraid they became a 'raw' bore! It's ALL they talk about! She still looks quite large, so I don't know whatelse she is eating behind the scenes.

I don't know all that much about it, but I do wonder whether you would get all the nutrients you need from this kind of diet. Good luck though.|||I'm not much for diets and i hate salads but I can eat the vegetables in a salad separately. Just watch what you eat though because a lot of stuff is cooked because of the bacteria inside or on it could harm you. Also, don't stifle yourself with a boring diet get creative!|||nope it works . you lose 10 pounds in a week. for me , i accomplished it in 5 days

and it's a good thing I naturally love fruits/vegetables, and nuts.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment