Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm considering the raw food diet. I'd like some useful information about it especially if you have tried it yourself. I'm not trying to lose weight. I just think I'll feel healthier on a raw food diet.|||I tried the raw food diet a few months back and really didn't get on with it at all, basically because of the level of veggies.

I moved over to the peleolithic diet and love every minute of it. Still eating raw veggies and fruit BUT only upto 90g of carbohydrate grams per day (not weight but carb g).

I have listed a great resourse I use every week in the box below, it's great for virtually every aspect of health and fitness. Today's was blowing the lid off detox scams, which work and which dont.|||You can get better nutrition from raw greens but you also need some cooked. As cooking releases some nutrition you cannot get from raw and raw provides some nutrition that you just can't get from cooked. If you have to do without one it would be the cooked.

However you must cook most beans and grains in order to digest them unless you pick them fresh off the plant while they are in their milky state and not in their hard ripened state. And yes the milky state of like wheat is much more nutritious than at almost any other time.

As far as fruits are concerned - raw is the most nutritious.

God bless you.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment