Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Raw food diet of fruit and vegetables only, drinking about 1.5litres of water a day and not eating any processed foods whatsoever. I have cut out coffee but wondering if it is alright to drink tea, as in black tea or herbal teas??|||Yes, They are fine, Tea is rich in antioxidants. Eating only fruit and veg isn't really a healthy diet though.. You need meats of some kind, Theres nothing unhealthy about eating 3 small meals with boiled potatoes/Rice with some fish or red meat, You need iron in your diet or you will become anemic.|||LOL. I do green juices and try to eat 80% raw food. Seems like a lot of the others aren't even on a raw diet.

If you are trying to be 100% raw, then you can have herbal teas. There are some recipes I've seen for mint/rosemary tea, stuff like that. You steep the herbs to make a tea.

I'm 80% so I allow myself to have regular tea sometimes. It all depends on how raw you want to go. It's a personal thing. :)

If you want to get an idea of what I do, I have a blog at: http://www.bjaysblog.blogspot.com|||Actually, you don't have to diet per se to lose weight, the sole diet which definitely delivered for me is wu-yi tea, it can be seen in the resource box underneath, they have a few free trials in stock, it has been featured in Reader's Digest and CNN. I melted away twenty pounds, it definitely does work!|||yes. Definitely. Drink more water. Like 2.5 liters. Better for you!. 1.5 is minimum.|||if ur trying to detox urself then u should stick to green tea. black tea has caffeine in it which can send ur blood sugar levels up and make you crave more food. which ur probably craving anyway being on such a strict diet!|||Its up to you! Depends on your raw motivation. Are you part of any raw groups or forums? some of them and are very informative and supportive|||Only if the tea is raw.|||Yes.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment