Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is it possible to be healthy on a raw food diet? I've been considering going vegan for some time now, and everything I've read about the raw food diet has been incredible (as far as the benefits go). I'm already slim, and I don't want to lose too much weight, however. Can I go on raw food diet and still keep my weight in a healthy range?|||In, some cases, nope. People whose diets is solely on eating raw foods increase the risk of food poisoning and increased risk of food-borne illness.

I recommend you not drink any raw milk, eggs, and shellfish!! There is no nutritional advantages of a raw diet.
Kidney beans, including sprouts, are toxic when raw, due to the chemical phytohaemagglutinin.i also suggest you to go to stores like virginraw it is Los Angeles|||Yes but as with any other diet no one diet fits all. Raw food included. In fact if you follow macrobiotics it states that only people who live in cold climates and of a certain constitutional type can benefit from it. Its main basis is that heat over 116F can denature enzymes that help you digest food. for more information i suggest u to see this site u can find raw and organic food from there www.virginraw.com

火车采集器
  • raw foods
  • things to do in san francisco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment