Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am just starting out and hope to get answers from anyone who is actually a raw foodist. I believe dried beans are extremely cheap and I would really appreciate it if you shared a few recipes with me whether with beans or not..as long as they are cheap! I will go shopping tomorrow so what should I put on my shopping list??|||carrots, celery, onions, (depends on what part of the country you live in)...don't do the liquid thing..not healthy for you..but, the veggies are fine...also, broccoli, cauliflower, most anything that you get in the vegetable dept. you can eat raw...
Beans..yes, good protein, and extremely cheap...if you like will send you a few recipes when you answer...they are delicious...promise...|||Fruits, fresh and dried. Nuts.|||celery dip in yougart --apples raw ----carrot mayo & lemon juice 3 pk sugar sub--splenda----i put some splenda and cinnamon on the apples cause i do not like them plain use less then 1/4 teaspoon to your meals of salt lot of tea with splenda ----- any raw veg turnip ---it is hard good luck|||If you cook the beans, then it's not following the raw food diet. Soaking them might work, but that will take a while.|||the cheapest.. hmm.. ur arm>>>?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment