Friday, March 9, 2012

I really want to do a raw food diet to help cleanse my body and shed about 10-15 pounds, but I don't know if it is safe to do this as I am on a high dose anti-depressant and a mood stabilizer. I am 5' 4" and about 145 lbs so 10-15 pounds is reasonable.|||My personal answer, having ate raw food for sometime now, is to always consult a doctor (one that has experience with raw food lifestyle), and take things slowly. I found that eating a wide variety of raw food has improved all sorts of health problems i've had- asthma, depression, and allergies. I would recommend a book called "Raw Food Detox Diet" by Natalia Rose. It is extremely informative, gives detailed information without being complicated, and tells you exactly what to do. Raw food is always going to be healthier and more nutritious than processed food because it is 100% real food. Best of luck to you on your quest for health!|||cleansing diets are, in general, kind of dangerous, although i'm not sure specifically about your meds. personally, i'd just work to exercise more (which will help mood anyway) and eliminate refined sugars and white breads/pastas from your diet. that should help with the 10 to 15 lbs, and you're less likely to gain it back.|||I doubt it, eating well shouldn't have bad effects on your mood even if you are on medication.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment