Tuesday, March 6, 2012

are there any experienced raw foodies out there to give me some advice?|||Simple, the act of cooking kills EVERYTHING, not just germs. In general, it dries it out and kills even the nutrients. Once you cook something it's "dead food" if you will. The main advantage of cooked food is that it kills bacteria, and makes very chewy meats much more manageable and easy to masticate. It also sucks out all the nutrients though... Sushi and raw vegetable are a great source of nutrients. My recommendation is that you eat what you like (within reason you know, still pretty healthy) and take supplements. That's my gameplan.|||once i tried raw carrots on salad, I didn't like it, but i know its good for you. Susie|||it depends which type of food. if u like sushi, raw food is good. n if u like vegie, it also go0d . u can add mayo or souce salad ot make it much better. :)|||ya myself.i take my breakfast only on that format

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment