Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I've started a new diet and its basically large amounts of raw fruit, veggies, and a bit of meat here and there. And I've noticed my stomach has been rumbling and my anus exploding with gas here and there. Anyone else notice this?|||Jen D is right about the decaying meat still in your system and increased amounts of plant fiber. I just became a raw vegan a few weeks ago and during the second week I had A LOT of gas. Now that my body has acclimated I barely have any gas. I don't know if thats because of the raw vegan diet or just because I sprout my beans.You should try sprouting your beans and seeds, sprouting releases some of the gases so when you consume them the gas will not be a problem. |||Changing to a highly plant diet causes a cleansing effect which can last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. Basically, your body is pushing out build-up that has developed from high fatty foods, meat, or foods high in cholesterol. This is normal and while it is annoying it is a healthy part of the transition.|||It is likely a combination of the decaying meat and the increase in fiber.

Vegetarians, fruitarians and raw foodists do not eat meat.

I hear trolls frequently have that "exploding anus" problem.|||The products you eat are gas producers of methane and sulfides. Naturally you get a reaction with hcl in your gut. Believe me, anyone around you will notice.|||No. Funny thing is since I became a vegan I don't fart much and when I do it doesn't smell at all. Seriously, I eat A LOT of beans, too. Creepy...|||NO... REALLY?


how about that..


YOU do realize that yahoo answers has an INDEX where you can research your query before you post it?

this question has been asked way too many times.


sighs....

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment