Friday, March 9, 2012

Not talking about raw-meat or anything, but like vegetables and fruits.

How effective is this diet? Will it last? Is it healthy? Would you recommend it?|||VERY AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDABLE!!!!!
Plus drink 12-15 glasses of water a day. NO CARBONATED DRINKS, COFFEE, TEA and SWEETS. Try this for 3 months only to see the result. For I lose weight from 75 kilos to 62 kilos. I am on my 4th year and 5 months and I am maintaining my weight from 56kilos to 59 kilos nowadays.
Cheers!!!!!!
Take care and GOD BLESS!!!!!|||If you have the money and time to go to your local farmers market...it is an extremely healthy way to eat. You will continue to need quality protein in your diet.
It will likely be difficult to eat only raw uncooked fruits and vegetables for every meal...but what ever you can eat is a bonus over processed foods and the like.
Locally grown organic seasonal foods are very healthy for everyone.
PS Buy a bottle of vegetable soap (available in most grocery stores in the veggie isle) and clean your food when you bring it home. Don't use dish soap.|||I cured my breast cancer, fibromyalgia, arthritis, chronic sinus infections and a long lost of other ailments back in 1999 by going on a raw food diet. After all these years, I still eat 100% raw foods. I'm in perfect health still today. There is plenty of protein in raw foods. All plant foods have protein. I'm never sick, sleep a restful 5 hours a night and play lots of tennis, hike, work out, power walk etc., and still run a business 10-12 hours a day. Raw foods-- also called living foods are the healthiest foods on the planet -fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds.They are loaded with phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals and enzymes whereas cooked food that has reached temperatures of 108 or more - damages a lot of the nutrients, not leaving a lot of nutrition left.I highly recommend eating raw foods - no matter if you eat 25% or 100% you will find a new energized, healthy life. The more the better though. Nurse Kindheart

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment