Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hi guys,
Since the beginning of 2012 I have been on a 90% raw food diet. It has prooved to be an easily maintained diet and I feel amazing BUT...I'm curious to know from the raw veterans...what are your best combinations and how do you get majority of your proteins? THANKS in advance.|||COmbos- flame grapes and walnuts. Just saying...amazing.

Lentils, split peas ( yellow and green) soaked for a few days, make into a curry with walnuts and sweet potato, or just plain.
Avocado, black bean ( soak them), corn pea and spinach salad, with whatever dressing.
Almond and chocolate tarte- use raw cocoa, almond meal, agave, dates and avocado for the filling, oatmeal and walnut flour for the crust.

Raw Gado Gado- an authetic raw salad from Indonesia, cauliflour, cabbage, red onion, carrot, garlic, with a peanut soysauce and chili.

I've been eating this way 20 years. Went into it reluctantly ( was in a situation with no really cooking or access to cooked food and was easier to just eat good food for a month ) then woke up third day feeling as I have never felt before and had to admit, daim. I now know how a human body is actually designed to feel, as it sound like you are now aware of, but no way would I have done it on my own accord or if I'd been thinking too much.

Protein and iron are easy to get- soaked beans, sprouted foods like bean sprouts, radish, cover alfalfa, broccoli sprouts and all the sprouting the beans do when soaking- full of nutrients like that. Soynuts, spirulina, wakame, nori, all have iron, protein, calcium.|||Dead animal can be created quite easily.|||Lawl, typical american overweight.|||cucumber, carrot

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment