Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm looking at travel safety tips. I know these places are dangerous, especially cause of malaria, but "Avoid raw salads or unpeeled fruit". what for? e. coli?|||Probably more based on pest control chemicals, so even if it's the same fruits, the ones being exported are probably washed and cleaned more I'd assume.

A good clean is all they need I believe, but it's often faster and easier to peel than clean.|||My experience is : depends on what water it was washed with|||Actually, you are always supposed to wash your fruit before eating it if you plan to eat it unpeeled. Even in America, you should wash your fruit, because there are pesticides on it.

Keep in mind that safety tips tend to operate on the side of caution, so they'll tell you to "avoid eating x" to eliminate the possibility of getting ill from it, but the warnings are not always as urgent as they seem.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment