Friday, March 9, 2012

My boyfriend and I were discussing the raw food diet (which he is on and I am not), he says there are so many benefits and hardly any side effects. I decided to look that up online, while I found thousands of sites saying what a wonderful diet this was, I did not find anything about side effects or people that should or should not be on it. In fact I found nothing negative at all!!! This is really hard for me to believe, so if you have been on this diet and had something negative, could you tell me your experience so I don't feel like I'm going crazy! Nothing works 100% of the time, right?|||If anything, ease into it. You have to give your immune system time to adjust to your new diet. Otherwise it will cause havok on your body.|||are you talking about the 'do not eat anything that has died' type of diet? The owner of my shop was on a diet like that and he said he has never had more energy than when he was on that diet...

personally, I like dead stuff! lol

that sounds exactly like the diet he was on....and I have to tell you we had an interesting argument about that because he calls it a form of a 'Vegan diet' where he eats nothing that has died...well you chop that poor broccolis head off of its stalk as it is growing and by gawd...you just killed it! (I just felt the need to voice that HA...not saying anything derogatory about your choice of diets :)

火车采集器
  • jayco
  • d3100
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment