Tuesday, March 6, 2012

and why. whats the best ones. thanks|||There is no "Best ones" simply eat what sounds good to you.
And for some people it's not a diet. It's a lifestyle. Just be sure you don't not eat.
I also kinda eat mostly raw foods. I had a craving for
cucumbers. So, I ate cucumbers till I no longer wanted them.
Smoothies are really good on the "diet".
When you eat like this, you should be creative!
And now, I don't have a craving for anything.
One thing you should know is you won't eat as
much because your body will be getting enough nutrients.
Also, if you have been eating the normal
american diet you should be aware your body will begin to detox.

Hope this helps! If you need more details let me know!|||If your talking about meats.. NOO!!! NOT SAFE!!
But raw foods.. ya there isn't really the best ones.. ITS UP TO YOU!!
Hope I helped:))|||Steak Tartare is delicious.|||fruits and veggies are very health. Low calories.

火车采集器
  • map of united states with cities
  • shedd aquarium
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment