Friday, March 9, 2012

Tomorrow I begin my raw food diet (for medical reasons) but even though there is a wealth of information on the net, and tons of recipes, I still cannot grasp what I should eat on a daily basis.

Some of the recipes require many ingrediants (many of which I can't get in the UK) and ideally I would like simple, small meals and nothing complicated.

Can any raw foodist lend me a few tips on how to get started?

Thanks.. :-)|||Hi Peace! I cured myself of breast cancer more than 10 years ago when i started a raw food diet! Arthritis, fibromyalgia and a long list of everything else went away and I'm still in perfect health today and still eat all raw foods. You don't have to make a lot of recipes you can eat mostly a lot of fruits, veggies and huge salads. You can make applesauce in a food processor with 2 Fresh apples and there are a lot of simple things you can make. too hard to go into everything here but raw recipe books would help and you can pick out the raw recipes that are basic and don't require a lot of ingredients. many of the raw recipe books have simple recipes. The expensive books with the color photos are more complicated and have more ingredients but you can get simple easy raw recipes in many other books. Nurse Sue|||i wish i knew where to start too, i also think i would benefit more from raw food, i think you may get more luck by asking this same question in the vegetarian and vegans section, there are a few vegans who eat only raw vegetables and fruit.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment